Thank you for visiting us online.
ZonesCorp makes the Website available to you to provide general information about its business and its services.
If you use any of the links on the Website to visit any other website(s), then your viewing of such other website(s) and any transactions you may make through them will be governed by separate terms and conditions provided on those websites.
Access to the Site
We do not make any undertaking or provide any guarantee that the information on the Website will be completely accurate or complete.
We shall update the Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Commentary and any materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
From time to time, we will need to carry out routine or emergency maintenance on the Website. We therefore do not guarantee that the Website will always be available or that it will always perform at a particular speed or with particular functionality.
We reserve the right to withdraw the Website at any time.
Your Obligations when Accessing the Website
You expressly agree that you will not do any of the following:
- use or access the Website in any way that breaches any laws, regulations, codes of practice within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi or the Federation of the UAE or any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Website;
- use or access the Website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any information on or via the Website which is or may be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise illegal;
- knowingly use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of the Website;
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- gain (or attempt to gain) unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt: (i) any part of the Website; (ii) any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; (iii) any software used in the provision of the Website; or (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack;
- use the Website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of our rights or the rights of a third party;
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end look and feel of the Website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its infrastructure; or
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website, except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms.
Where breach of any of the abovementioned undertakings is a criminal offence we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
You may not link to our home page or any part of our Website without our prior written approval.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms or Use or on the relevant part of the Website, you may not, without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, display, post, sell, transfer or transmit in any form or by any means any material on the Website or any software whether in whole or in part nor use the material to create derivative works;
- use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading or storing any content;
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- distribute, display or copy to any third parties the contents of the pages in the Website, including not limited to “caching” any material on the Website for access by third parties and “mirroring” any material on the Website;
- not interfere with this Website’s security features, stop anyone from accessing it, or vandalise any information on it.
You may view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of the Website or any part thereof, provided that: (a) such content is used for information purposes only, (b) such content is used for non-commercial or specifically permitted purposes; (c) you do not incorporate any material from the Website in any other work, publication or website (whether your own or that of a third party); and (d) any reproduction of the content or any part thereof must include all copyright and trademark notices.
Your use of the Website and the information contained therein is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof.
Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or fraud, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using the Website. In particular, we shall not be liable for: (a) any loss of profits; or (b) any loss of earnings; or (c) any loss of anticipated savings; or (d) any loss of goodwill or revenue; or (e) any loss or corruption of data; or (e) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Information About You
By using the Website, you consent to such processing (and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and not subject to any obligations of confidentiality). You also consent to our (at our discretion) posting any feedback you give through the Website with or without acknowledging you as the author, and you will be deemed to have given us a perpetual royalty free licence to adapt, incorporate your feedback in other works or otherwise use it as we see fit.
We collect any information that you may voluntarily provide to us, for example: the details you fill out as feedback and any documents you submit through any uploads through the Website. The information will not be voluntarily shared by us with anyone other than personnel authorised by us, except when required by law or other law enforcement authorities.
The Website is hosted and administered in the United Arab Emirates. By submitting your personal information on the Website, you agree to the transfer, storing and/or processing of your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in any online form on our Website or if you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic information, location information, weblogs and other communication information and the resources that you access.
Uses Made of the Information
We use personal information held about you to: (a) provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and (b) to notify you about changes to our products and services.
IP Addresses, Cookies and Links
We may collect standard internet log information from your computer (including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type) and details of your Website visit behaviour patterns. We do this by using a cookie file which records those areas of the Website that have been visited by your computer, for how long and what activity was undertaken on the Website. We do this so that we can improve the Website and try to deliver a better and more personalised Website experience.
You do not have to accept cookies and can refuse them by activating the setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If any provision of these legal terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these legal terms and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.
Please contact us if you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website or if you would like for us to amend any incorrect personal information we hold about you, by putting your request in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org