Terms and Conditions
2- INFORMATION ABOUT US
The customer portal is a site operated by the Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones – (ZonesCorp) P.O. Box 36000 Abu Dhabi (“we”).
We are a dynamic industrial development organization located in the heart of Abu Dhabi. Launched in 2004 by the Abu Dhabi Government, we are the largest operator of purpose-built industrial zones in the United Arab Emirates. In the last 14 years, we have helped shape Abu Dhabi’s industrial landscape through the development of fully integrated industrial zones that generate almost half of the manufacturing GDP of the Emirate.
Our zones currently house more than 650 manufacturing facilities that are home to some of the world’s leading global industrial players in a variety of sectors including Steel, Chemicals, Engineered Metals, Plastics, Food & Beverage, Maritime, Paper, Glass, Automotive, Machinery & Equipment, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical and Building Materials. We are also developing a world-class integrated ‘Auto hub’ called Rahayel which will be a comprehensive destination for a host of automotive businesses, bringing together major manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in a single destination.
Building on our track record and reputation for excellence, we continue to develop unique industrial cities and economic clusters strategically positioned across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
We plan to develop economic clusters specialized in Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Life sciences, Maritime and Logistics that will unlock new opportunities and underpin our role as a leading economic zone developer and regional manufacturing hub for years to come.
Capitalizing on Abu Dhabi’s pro-business environment, political stability, modern infrastructure and transportation networks, global connectivity, unique investment incentives supported by advanced educational and healthcare systems. We are ideally positioned to provide manufacturing companies and industrial investors with the building blocks to launch their next phase of growth.
We operate vibrant cluster-based industrial ecosystem that nurtures growth. We offer investors a broad choice of readily available industrial land in prime locations that boast state of the art fit-for-purpose infrastructure, a stable and competitively priced supply of utilities and convenient workers’ accommodation.
Our Investor Services Centre has the resources, expertise and network to design and deliver innovative solutions to support the end-to-end requirements of our investors during set up, construction and operation. These range from identifying opportunities, fast-tracking of government approvals and licenses to facilitating access to funding sources and talent pools.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The Company reserves the right to change these terms from time to time at its sole discretion. By using this website, you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all conditions governing the use of this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Arab Emirates and Abu Dhabi Emirate.
4- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHTS
All contents on this site are protected by copyright. No portion of the information on this website may be reproduced, (coding, graphic designs, published material, images, sound and other files) in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from the Company. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes. Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, under these terms, the Company and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any media;
- Selling, sub-licensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Certain areas of this platform are restricted from access by you, and the Company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user IDs and passwords you may have for this website are confidential.
6- SERVICE AVAILABILITY
We do not accept orders or enquiries and our site will NOT deal or provide Services to any individual or organization in any of the OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the laws of UAE.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you are at least 21 years old; and
- you are not resident in or accessing our site from or on behalf of any individual or organization in any of the OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries.
Our site will NOT deal or provide any Services to any of the OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for in which the Services are to be provided. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Ownership of any items provided as part of the Services will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Services, including any delivery charges.
7- HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to procure a Service. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Service will be provided (the “Service Confirmation”).
The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Service Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Services that we have confirmed we will provide to you in the Service Confirmation.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
8- ITEMS/PRODUCTS/SERVICES PRICING
The price payable to us for the Services and any relevant fees payable as part of any Services (Licence Fees, Permit Fees etc…) will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
These prices vary from customer to customer as per the actual service requested and exclude value added tax which will be added to the total amount due.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Service Confirmation.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency):
9- REFUNDS / RETURN POLICY
We will consider refunds on a case by case basis and subject to obtaining the approval of senior management. Where refunds are approved they will be processed via the original mode of payment.
Cancellation & replacement policy
You may cancel the land lease agreement upon a request to management for consideration provided all outstanding amounts have been settled and there are no breaches of obligations under the relevant agreement.
Address & contact details
Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones (ZonesCorp)
Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
PO Box 36000
United Arab Emirates
10- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall the Company and its affiliates, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to website visitors for anything arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this platform, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise. The Company, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website.
You hereby indemnify, to the fullest extent, the Company from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, or in any way related to, your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
THE COMPANY shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.